ESSENTIAL: fluid replenishment and body cleansing
The first and probably one of the most important basic points for our health is: drink the appropriate fluids at the appropriate time, because our body needs fluids.
In order for our body to be healthy, it is ESSENTIAL to AWARE how our being works, and thus to eliminate everything inappropriate. We need to drink water TO REDGE EVERYTHING THE BODY DOES NOT NEED = CLEAN. It can be compared analogously to WASHING laundry. TRY EASY IMAGINE: IN WHICH LIQUID YOU WASH THE LAUNDRY TO BE CLEAN. Do you wash laundry in water, coffee, sugary drinks or tea ...? Of course, in water. The reason is that the water washes away dirt and does not clog. WATER IS THE BASIS OF EVERYTHING AND IN OUR LIFE. Of course, it drinks natural water containing minerals, i.e. pure water without chlorine, without bubbles (CO2 carbon dioxide), without dyes, without sugar (possibly sweetened with honey) and artificial sweeteners, without pesticides, without drug residues, ..., without ice (water at room temperature). Each mineral water is different, choose the one that is right for you, and you can use a muscle test.
WHEN IS IT APPROPRIATE TO DRINK?
Before, during and / or after a meal?
WE NEVER DRINK WATER (or other fresh water or beverages) WHILE EATING, OR AFTER EATING, UNTIL OUR STOMACH DIGESTS. We can only drink, in small quantities, wine or other beverages containing trace elements during and after meals.
AND WHY? If we drink water during or after a meal, WE DELUTE GASTRIC JUICES AND ACIDS, WHICH CANNOT PERFORM THEIR FUNCTION OF DIGESTION. WITH INAPPROPRIATE DRINKING WE DESTROY OUR METABOLISM AND WE DO NOT ALLOW OUR DIGESTION TO BIOLOGICALLY PREPARE FOODS FOR NUTRIMENT ABSORPTION. THAT SO WE REDUCE THEIR VALUE AND DAMAGE OUR HEALTH.
How long after a meal can we drink again?
- after fruit: about 20 to 40 minutes
- after a light meal: approximately 1.5 to 2 hours
- after a fatty meal: about 3.5 to 4 hours.
What is the role of drinking water?
A. WATER IS THE BASIS OF OUR PHYSIOLOGICAL LIFE. Without water nothing moves in the body, without water we cannot live as a person on the material level.
B. CLEAN THE ORGANISM: drinking makes it possible to eliminate everything our body does not need. By analogy, it can be compared to a WASH of our body. TRY EASY IMAGINE IN WHAT YOU WASH THE LAUNDRY TO BE CLEAN. WATER IS THE BASIS OF EVERYTHING AND IN OUR LIFE.
C. SUPPLY LIQUIDS so that our body can live, because everything in the body is transported by fluids. BECAUSE OUR ORGANISM CONSISTS OF APPROXIMATELY 80% OF WATER.
D. WATER GETS EVERYWHERE, into our whole body, into every cell.
E. WATER CONTRIBUTES TO OUR NATURAL COOLING. The cooling process requires our energy, which causes the transformation of water into sweat, which gradually evaporates from our body.
When it comes to drinking, your own knowledge and the resulting awareness are the most important. Find out what is suitable for you to drink or eat, for example, with a muscle test.
When you drink:
- ALCOHOL - allows us to relax / to release. Up to 0.8 ‰ in the blood also allows us to understand (in vino veritas), 0.8 ‰ = approximately 1 to 2 glasses of wine, 1 beer, 1 to 2 shots of hard alcohol
- WINE - contains trace elements, but pay attention to artificial chemical elements (sulphates) and the maturity of the wine. The wine should not form acidity in our body. Red wine contains more trace elements.
- BEER - has a very high glycaemic index, which causes high insulin production, and this is unsuitable for our body. And it is often difficult to stop after one beer. But once in a while one beer is not harmful.
- COFFEE - containing caffeine not only creates acidity, but above all blocks the receipt of information into our consciousness (blocks signifiants, which are 3 gates allowing awareness to higher levels of conscious). Our being prepares our understanding in other dimensions, and in order to integrate them into our structures of consciousness, they need to go through the signifiers that caffeine blocks (caffeine and theine are also contained in black and green tea, in energy drinks).
- SWEETED BEVERAGES AND WATERS - they contain a large amount of sugar or artificial sweeteners, which acidify our body. Our organism is not built to decompose them.
- ENERGY DRINKS - contain a lot of caffeine, sugar and artificial sweeteners
- MILK - blocks significant substances and in nature only young feed on breast milk
How much to drink?
Depending on our needs, which are different according to the season, temperature, our activities, age ... it is about 1.5 litres per day. For our metabolism, it is advisable to drink larger amounts at once, instead of drinking in sips throughout the day. If we supply the body with more fluids than we need, we strain our kidneys and subsequently excrete more minerals. If you wish, you can check how much fluid your body needs per day using a muscle test.
Above we focused on water as a drinking liquid. Let's look at water from another perspective.
Try to realize that our thoughts, conscious or unconscious, have their own vibrations that affect everything around us, even water. The topic of water reactions, based on his experiments with resonance, was elaborated by Dr. Masaru Emoto, which proves the influence of different energies on water. Our body contains 80% water, which means that if we send only beautiful energies and thoughts, our whole being will be very grateful for all the beautiful things we offer her. All our thoughts affect our drinking, our food, our surroundings, and therefore it is appropriate to do everything we do with LOVE (cooking, housekeeping, gardening, products, work - occupation, simply everything, what we think, how we express ourselves and what we do). This is appropriate to accept, because everyone spends the beginning of their lives in amniotic fluid, through which we receive various energies from our surroundings due to vibrations.
Dr. Masaru Emoto - crystal freezing water, - I CAN'T - I CAN
STRUCTUR OF THE WATER