The operator of the e-shop CPE Distribution a.s. on the website https: // bioligocee-eu / internetovy-obchod / IČO 27168115 registered office Sluneční náměstí 2561/3, Stodůlky, 158 00 Prague 5 processes personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of fulfilling and additional confirmation of the Business Conditions, for the purpose of processing an electronic order, implementation deliveries, settlement of payments and the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legislation.
1. The administrator of personal data according to paragraph 5 letter o) of Act No. 18/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), CPE Distribution a.s. ID 27168115 with its registered office at Sluneční náměstí 2561/3, Stodůlky, 158 00 Prague 5 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator");
2. The contact details of the administrator are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel .: +420 731 491 651;
3. Personal data means any information that identifies a natural or legal person.
Sources of processed personal data
1. The Administrator processes personal data provided to him by the Buyer with the consent and which the Administrator obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of the Purchase Agreement and the processing of the electronic order in the online store https: // bioligocee-eu / internetovy-obchod / .;
2. The Administrator processes only the identification and contact data of the Buyer necessary for the performance of the Purchase Agreement;
3. The controller shall process personal data for the purpose of delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legal regulations. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
The administrator processes the buyer's personal data for the following reasons:
1. For the purposes of registration on the website https: // bioligocee-eu pursuant to paragraph 13 (1) (a) a) of Act No. 18/2018 On the Protection of Personal Data;
2. In order to process the buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. In order to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator;
4. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without the provision of personal data.
Retention period of personal data
1. The Administrator retains personal data for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator and for a period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the expiration of the retention period of personal data, the Administrator is obliged to delete the data.
Příjemci a zpracovatelé osobních údajů
Třetí stranou, která přijímá osobní údaje kupujícího, jsou subdodavatelé Správce. Služby těchto subdodavatelů bezpodmínečně souvisí s úspěšným plněním kupní smlouvy a elektronické objednávky mezi správcem a kupujícím.
Subdodavateli správce jsou:
- Webnode AG (systém e-shopu);
- Česká pošta, s.p. (doručovací služba);
- Google Analytics (analýza webových stránek);
According to the conditions stipulated in the Act, the buyer has the right to:
1. To access your personal data;
2. To correct personal data;
3. To delete personal data;
4. Raise an objection to the processing;
5. For data portability;
6. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the e-mail address: [....];
7. File a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if it considers that its right to personal data protection has been violated.
Security of personal data
1. The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the personal data of the buyer;
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure personal data repositories, in particular securing access to the computer with a password, using an antivirus program and regularly maintaining the computers.
1. By sending an electronic order on the website https: // bioligocee-eu, the buyer confirms that he has been acquainted with the conditions of personal data protection and that he accepts them in full;
2. The buyer agrees to these rules by checking the box in the order;
3. The Administrator is entitled to change these Rules at any time. He is obliged to publish a new version of the Rules on his website.
These Rules enter into force on 01.9.2020