IN OUR LIFE, WE HAVE A CHOICE
BETWEEN WISHING and WANTING.
LIVING IN WANTING IS THE BASIS AND A VERY UNPLEASANT PART OF OUR UNHAPPY LIFE.
ESSENCE: wanting everything to be our way
Basically, it is about answering the question: Who knows better how everything should be? Me or THE LAW / Universe?
We do not recommend living in a state of wanting.
WHEN WANTING BECOME THE BASIS OF OUR LIFE THEN IT LEADS TO AN UNHAPPY LIFE.
IN LIFE WE HAVE A CHOICE BETWEEN WISHING (necessary for a beautiful life) – WANTING (very inappropriate).
I WISH VERSUS I WANT
At first glance, this seems very irrelevant. Who among us is aware of the differences between “I WANT“ and “I WISH“ and consequences? Before proceeding, I recommend that you take a pencil and paper and write or discuss whether and, if so, what difference you perceive between the two approaches. Try to tell each other:
- I want you to do ...
- I wish you to do ...
- I want you to have Merry Christmass
- I wish you Merry Christmass
- I want you to have a nice holiday.
- I wish you to have a nice holiday.
Who feels the difference?
Then read the rest of the text and compare your opinion again.
LET'S FIRST LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WISHING AND WANTING.
What are the differences?
- The goals / objectives can be the same.
- Dedicated energy can be the same (time, money, work, ...)
- Determining the time schedule can be the same.
- The result can be the same. Achieving or not achieving the original goal or even continuing on our journey.
- We will or will not achieve or we will go further ... than the original goal.
- Our reaction in case of achieving or overcoming the goal is the same: joy, satisfaction, ...
So, what is it and how do we know the difference?
The difference lies in the different reaction if we did not reach the goal. Later we will discuss the difference on energy level. But we will be the first to discuss our personal reactions.
- If we want to, we will be angry, irritated, revile or disappointed, sad, regretful or even crying. Crying has a very important role of cleaning our perverse thinking and it is good to know what kind of crying it is. We can cry out of pain, regret, but also happiness and emotion.
- When we wish we accept what and how it is. Sometimes we need some time to understand and accept, but in principle we will remain calm. And if we wish we can work on improvement. Each of us can imagine the different life situations he went through, and even if he did not reach the goal, he remained calm. It is not always easy to recognize the line between endurance (appropriate, because some things do not go the first time, but they are in respect of the LAW) and stubbornness (inappropriate, when we are trying to prove something senseless against the LAW).
Examples of athletes:
Who among you has seen, for example, the one of the most successful tennis player Roger Federer (most weeks - 310 - as world number one) upset, breaking rackets (if we omit the junior season)? And at 38, he still was one of the best players in the world.
However, this does not mean that we will not continue to improve the situation if we have not reached the goal.
What does this mean in practical life? Essentially, in accordance with the wish, we accept that we wish for something, but not everything will always go our way. The important thing is that we accept the given situation and can gradually continue to work on improving the conditions and our approach leading to the fulfillment of our wish.
There are an infinite number of examples, but here are just a few examples.
- When we fall, what it means: we were not in accordance with the law of balance and gravitation or earth attraction. It is not in our human power to change the law of gravitation. All we have to do is adapt and find a suitable solution. From birth we try to cope with the law of gravitation, we learn to walk, we build our muscles and the ability to balance so that we do not fall. And if necessary (for example, injury, weakness, or age), we can use various aids to cope with gravitation as best we can.
- Weather: how many people "complain" that it is too cold, hot, raining, ... or. ... Because we cannot change the weather, just adapt and accept keeping smiling.
- We are waiting for the train or the plane and the company will announce that there will be a delay of 5 hours. Some start cursing(but in fact they only create an unpleasant energy that will not solve anything, but only annoy them and others around us ...), others pay attention to what they can solve: they call the people who are waiting for them and announce that they are likely to come with a 5-hour delay, and they will work, read, or think about something constructive. Interestingly, today's brain research shows that we use different parts of the brain for these different reactions.
What needs to be understood and done, to make our surroundings and us better?
A lot will change in our thinking and life if we only realize the consequences of our dissatisfaction. The weather will definitely not change if we are dissatisfied, upset, or angry. We only create unpleasant energy (which basically harms) not only to us but also to others. In our lives, it is appropriate to accept events beyond our control and to devote our energy to areas that can help others and us in our being.This shows us that we have a choice between different paths / solutions in life. It is up to us to choose. Either we are in life:
- A) happy from what it is, and we are dedicated to improvement,
- B) still be unhappy from what is not
What is more appropriate for you? I chose A)
What is the basic law behind these facts?
When I first heard the phrase, "World War II arose because man organized the world in his own way," I was very surprised, and it took me a long time to understand what it meant and what the rule was behind it all. The simple rule in life is: do not do to another what you do not wish the other to do to you. As an example: when someone is more Aryan than you, do you want to be murdered by him? Probably not. So why are you doing this to another? Do you want the world to be as your want? And what rights does the other have? Interestingly. Who or what decides what should be? I have long since discovered that my capacities are not able to take into account all the parameters of the Law of the universe for all persons on this planet. We only have the choice between thinking that we know everything better than who /what created the universe and all the laws, or accepting that we do not understand everything and are not here to judge the universe.
At the energy level, we have an explanation for the difference between desire and desire: ELECTROMANETIC WAVES
In this diagram we see
- a horizontal (red wave) = magnetic energy
- vertical (blue wave) = electricity
When we WANT, we only use the magnetic energy.
When we WISH, we use both energies - magnetic and electric.
It is interesting to note that if we look from the front, we will see:
- PLUS = WISHING: it is basically much stronger, because in addition to magnetic energy we also use electrical energy
- MINUS = WANTING : only magnetic energy is used
And this LAW of the universe accompanies us all our lives. When we go through our lives in a state of wanting, we often experience unpleasant moments because we create inappropriate energies when it is not as we want. What energy will we move in when we spread anger around us? Sometimes, even if it's on the verge of decency, I use the analogy: how do we smell when we're mad ... (we're angry) or anxious ... (we're scared)? These inappropriate energies do not belong in our happy lives, no one is well in them, some just do not realize it. Respect and knowledge of the LAWS of the universe does not mean that we live in fear. If we use our capabilities of judgment and distinguish + wisdom, + with respect … then we create very pleasant energies in which it is wonderful to live.
We are better in the mode of wishing, because we do not create the "hell" (inappropriate energy), on the contrary, we create a pleasant energy in which we are all well. See how you or the people around you feel when someone or we get upset. Negative and very annoying energy is automatically generated.
What actually makes our anger, our upset ...? It's because things aren't the way we want them ... it's not as we want it to be. What does it mean? Mostly it's just a misunderstanding of the 2 main aspects:
- Each of us has the right to have some points of our energy points in our human energy structures dirty = blocked energy (there are 21 floors, many different structures (self and higher self, healthy body, healthy spirit, microcosm, macrocosm, between self ... and hundreds of different points .. such as hypersensitivity, numbness, conservatism, anger, suffering, fear, ....hundreds).
- From ignorance or disrespect for the laws of nature from the simple ones, such as: gravity or earth attraction - Ek = ½ m * v2 (fall down, crash, car accident, ...) over Law and Filter of Love such as: don't do to another what you don't want the other to do to you (you don't want someone to shout at you or beat you, that someone keeps telling you, tormenting, blackmailing you emotionally, ...), so why are you doing this to another? Until the laws of how our beings work not only at the physiological but also at the energy level.
In various other explanations, you will find information about what this means for us in practical life, various aspects of the laws of nature and their impact on our daily lives. Our thinking requires our constant attention. It is appropriate to learn to consciously think, speak and act. Do not let anything and anything run through our minds (inappropriate thinking, black thoughts ...).
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU REALLY STOP LIVING IN WANTING AND REPLACING IT WITH WISHING, PAY A GREAT CARE TO UNDERSTANDING AND PERMANENT APPLICATION OF WISHES AT EVERY MOMENT OF OUR LIFE. HELP YOURSELF AND OTHERS TO LEARN TO LIVE IN WISH.
IF WE LIVE IN A STATE OF WANTING, WE CANNOT LIVE IN LOVE. Sometimes it may take more time to fully understand the differences, BUT LIVING IN LOVE WITHOUT WISHES IS NOT POSSIBLE.