ESSENCE: to persuade unpleasantly, to force another to believe, think, act, ... according to us
Imposing (=using inductive energy) any thoughts or anything on someone is a very inappropriate energy. Imposing is a very unpleasant energy, which should be replaced with a pleasant energy. Such as by explaining and justifying with suitable arguments, motivation, dialogue, asking suitable questions, ... without wanting and proving that we are stronger or right.
Imposing on others is connected with wanting others to believe something, do what we want, ... When someone imposes something, they want to force themselves to change their opinion, to replace their previous perception of values or thinking, behaviour, … . something else in our opinion.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE AWARE OF IN OUR COMMUNICATION:
- When someone rejects or negates something, it points to blocked points in their energy structures. And it is interesting to realize what argument will allow the person to accept or change his mind.
In addition, the saying applies:
- We don't give water to a donkey that isn't thirsty.
- There is no help for those who do not have advice.
- "Wer nicht hören will, wird spüren" He who does not want to hear will feel.
Everyone needs to gather experience for their development and there are many concepts that we need to try in order to understand them = write this experience into our energy layers. Try to explain to someone (children) what "burning" means. It is often impossible with words, but it is enough to let your finger come close to a burning candle (we will not burn, but we will feel and automatically withdraw our finger) and immediately everything is clear and understood. This is writing the information into our energy layers, as experience and connecting the feeling with the word.
IN COMMUNICATION WITH OTHERS, IT IS NOT APPROPRIATE TO FORCE ANYTHING, WHETHER IT IS A DIET, A CHOICE OF A LIFE PATH, THOUGHTS, RELIGION, A PROGRAM, ...
Let's realize that we can do almost nothing for others in terms of thinking, communicating, acting, breathing, drinking, eating, responsibility for illness, ,,. We cannot think for others, nor perceive, nor speak, nor breathe, nor drink, nor eat, ... But we can pass on information to them, i.e. our experience, our knowledge, knowledge, perception, feeling, ... but how they dispose of them, whether they accept them or not, whether they use them or not, whether they respect them or not, that is solely and exclusively up to them.
Let us realize that we have different words at our disposal and we can use them knowing that each word has its own energy. Therefore, it is important to be aware of and practice different methods of communication, individually according to the given situation.
- to find questions that allow the other to realize that it is possible to think, communicate, act, etc. also differently
- explain rather than impose
- to choose the path of "assertion against assertion" or the path of questions in discussions. In other words, two people can express themselves each with their own arguments, which can lead to a dispute. Or at a certain point one of the participants will use questions that allow other insights to come/ arguments, and thus opened the way to a solution.
Appropriate discussion has nothing to do with whose idea is "better or worse, or who is right".
There are things in life that are necessary to do, starting with breathing, drinking, eating, working = in exchange to secure funds for living, going to school, ... But let's remember that even "doing good" is still When someone imposes something on someone, they actually use inappropriate energy and yelling is not a suitable argument either.
Our suggestion for an appropriate communication process.
- STAGE 2: SORT to decide which ones to accept and take into account (as with food, first we look, then we check with smell and taste whether we will eat them or not),
- STAGE 3: VERIFY asking our heart what stimuli it is appropriate to pay attention to and evaluate them, or not pay attention to them, because there is no point in dealing with inappropriate ones.
- STAGE 4: ANALYSIS If we decide to focus on something, it is advisable to look at it with the help of intuition and realize the most important aspects of the given stimulus.
- STAGE 5: CHOICE to sense different possible variants, and choose which variant, idea, which solution ... we perceive as the most suitable, because in many situations it is not possible to analyse all possible variants in detail. If you have time and it is convenient to discuss the various options in detail, then do so.
- STAGE 6: ANALYSIS: analysis = verification and selection of the most appropriate variant. To check with our mind and logic which option is the most suitable and to check if there are no death points somewhere. Deadly points are those that directly exclude what we think based on our conscious mind - for example: someone suggests we jump from the 50th floor and then run on like "spiderman". The idea is nice, but am I able to control the G or Earth's gravity so that we don't get hurt? Our inability to handle G is a fatal point, and therefore we will not do it. Or drugs and other addictions: if someone comes to me with an offer to try drugs, it is a death knell for me. I have not seen anyone who uses drugs for a long time and is happy and free for a long time. So, I won't even try. But each can have different values and different death points.
- STAGE 7: SELECTION - DECISION After the analysis, it is appropriate to verify our choice with our heart and whether we accept it or not.
- STAGE 8: ACTION The next stage is to test the selected option and if it turns out to be unsuitable, we will return to the analysis stage.
At all stages of the communication process, it is advisable not to impose and to accept that it is possible to have different opinions.
This process can be very quick, but it can also sometimes require a little more time to think and consider all the parameters. And it often happens that we do not intellectually know which thought, opinion or decision is more appropriate. The pros and cons are balanced. LUCKILY our heart always offers us the appropriate answer.
Our development process is based on the principle: Our existing thesis + New thesis = make it a synthesis
Current thesis = what we think so far.
New thesis = new idea, or information, ... which we have not yet known, not processed, .
Synthesis = choose what is more suitable for us and it is up to us if we accept a new idea and replace our original idea, information ... more suitable. However, new information is not always the most appropriate.
Our ability to think and think, combine and perceive all parameters is often very complex and sometimes it is even impossible to process everything appropriately given our human abilities. Therefore, it is advisable to learn to communicate with our heart, whose capacities are infinite.
DO YOU WISH SOMEONE WOULD FORCE SOMETHING ON YOU? NO, SO DON'T DO IT TO OTHERS. LEARN TO COMMUNICATE APPROPRIATELY, USE APPROPRIATE ARGUMENTS, METHODS AND PROCEDURES, WORK ON HYPOTHESES AND THOUGHT PROCESSES. LET US USE BOTH PLANES OF OUR THINKING - ANALOGICAL AND DEDUCTIVE AND NEVER FORGET YOUR HEART.