ESSENCE: communication - exchange of conscious and subconscious opinions, thoughts, information, gestures, grimaces, energies, ...
APPROPRIATE COMMUNICATION IS NECESSARY FOR A BEAUTIFUL COEXISTENCE IN LOVE, FOR OUR DEVELOPMENT, FOR THE TRANSFER OF EXPERIENCES, INFORMATION, THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS, FOR MUTUAL HELP, FOR COOPERATION FOR EVERYTHING THAT ENRICHS US ON OUR WAY.
COMMUNICATION HAS MANY DIFFERENT ASPECTS AND TYPES. THE PRINCIPLE OF COMMUNICATION CONSISTS OF RECEIVING AND GIVING / SENDING DIFFERENT ENERGY THAT ARE CONNECTED WITH OUR SENSES AND ABILITIES INCLUDING THE SIXTH SENSE OF INTUITION, OUR HEART, OUR VIRTUES, ...
We distinguish two levels of communication:
- Conscious communication: what passes through our energy structure and subsequently our brain
- Subconscious communication: that which only passes through our energy structure, but no longer passes through the brain.
And in order for us to realize the information, it is necessary for it to pass through our brain.
Our communication is always influenced by our internal settings in our energy structures, both when receiving and when sending information. Our internal setup is linked to:
- how and where we have clean or clogged points and plans on our energy structure
- what we believe
For example, when someone uses the energy of WANTING, it is possible that their communication will not be calm, on the contrary, they will impose themselves, react angrily, etc., and the retained inappropriate energies / emotions will manifest during his communication: words, tone, strengths, frequencies, gesture, facial expressions, ...
The process of any expression always follows the same procedure: First is the thought, followed by the word (can be omitted) and then followed by the action. And it is always appropriate for the thought to pass through the filter of LOVE, the word through the filter of Wisdom, and the action through the filter of LOVE.
Types of communication associated with our senses:
- Verbal (hearing and speech)
- Visual (sight)
- Tactile (feeling)
- Smell / smell (smell)
- Energetic / Thought (broadcasting our thoughts, wishes, wants, feelings, sensations, ...)
- By intuition / perception
Communication matters in each of the above areas. And often the subconscious part (fear, anger, ...) has a stronger influence than we think.
It is important to realize that there are many possibilities why a misunderstanding can occur during the verbal part of communication. Communication has several stages during which inappropriate transmission, reception, or both transmission and reception may occur. Each of the following stages or passing between stages will not always be fully successful, as it depends on:
A) Broadcast stages:
- What idea, argument, fact, feeling, ... do we wish to convey,
- How we formulate it in our brain, what words we choose so that the other person understands them correctly (let's not underestimate the influence of our subconscious, our blocked points in the energy structure),
- What own possible emotions are reflected in the speech,
- How we express it verbally and what words we use,
- What tone and frequency of voice will we use,
- What facial expressions or gestures we add or do not add to our communication.
B) Reception stages:
- What we hear or are willing to hear and register
- What interpretation we give to words according to our own energy structures
- How we understand / interpret and accept what the author wishes to express
- How we react when receiving secondary information (facial expressions, gestures, ...)
- How we process information and what we do with it (how we approach it with our beliefs, our values and our thought processes
- Our possible response
And at each of these stages there can be confusion, inappropriate processing or expression or understanding.
THEREFORE, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO EXPLAIN TO EACH OTHER WHAT WE WISHED TO EXPRESS, SO THAT THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING, ARGUMENT OR ANY OTHER INAPPROPRIATE CONSEQUENCE. When we communicate and convey information, it is important to perceive the reactions of the receiver and adapt our communication to what and how he can perceive. And this is also very important in raising children.
IN ORDER TO AWARE OF SOMETHING, WE NEED TO WRITE DIRECT EXPERIENCE INTO OUR ENERGY LAYERS.
Example: How many parents repeat to small children: „don't touch it, it burns". It is possible that the child still understands the word „don't touch". Only until the child has had his own experience and has written it down, he does not understand what the word „burns" means. And children are naturally curious. They (as well as we) are here to learn, to gather new knowledge and new experiences. So how to do it? Simple. Light the candle and show the child how the finger approaches the candle flame. And let the child bring the little finger closer. Once the child naturally flinches back, then it is appropriate to explain to him that what he felt is burning. Then you no longer need to repeat this sentence x times, but only to associate the word burning with other burning objects.
Analogously, this happens in many discussions and conversations, where either the participants do not have the same definition of the word, or their values, goals, experiences, ... are different.
Our verbal communication options are:
- A) Claiming, expressing opinions, insights, ... When we claim something, it is connected to what we believe and our thought processes. If there are 2 who have the opposite claim, then there is an argument. One claims „I have the Truth - and the other claims: „No, I have the Truth".
Example: The first claims: A pear is better than an apple. The other claims: An apple is better than a pear. The basic question is, is this claim even possible? And wouldn't it be better to say: I like a pear better than an apple. or I prefer a pear to an apple. I like apple better than pear. or I prefer an apple to a pear. And that way we get very quickly to what someone else likes and we won't argue about what is better. Everyone has the right to their own variations of tastes, perceptions, etc.
- B) To ask = to ask questions. Which means we direct / manage the discussion and let it flow.
What is the difference between standing up for a particular statement and asking questions? With a specific statement, we can evoke a reaction in the other person that is related to his set goals. And if there is a fight for power or the truth, ... he will automatically put himself in a position to defend his opinion. And strangely enough, when we change the planes of thought (analogical and deductive), we can justify anything. The saying „he who wants to beat the dog will always find a stick" tells us that when we want to justify something, we can also use an inappropriate argument (= inappropriate hypothesis). But when we start using filters of Wisdom and LOVE, the principle of projection, ..., so it is possible to remove inappropriate arguments as well.
When we ask questions, we allow the other person to, for example, supplement and explain his opinion or even allow him new understanding, improve his own explanations. A suitable question can also lead the other person to realize that their idea is not the most suitable and improve it. Probably, everyone has experienced how, based on an appropriate question, we got into „trouble" and accepted the other's appropriate arguments.
There are many other aspects of communication that should be respected and used, such as:
- It is always advisable to use the principles of pyramidal communication.
- When we use our Heart and intuition.
- When we use our full discernment and our judgment, respectfully.
- • ...
COMMUNICATION IS A GREAT ART AND REQUIRES US TO PROCESS OUR INAPPROPRIATE OPINIONS AND HYPOTHESES AND KEEP WORKING ON THE PROCESSES / PROCEDURES OF OUR LOGIC. FILTERS OF WISDOM AND LOVE HELP US TO IMPROVE. DEDICATE IMPROVING YOUR COMMUNICATION, ASK QUESTIONS, AGREE ON OBJECTIVES, PROCEDURES AND SEARCH FOR SOLUTIONS.