ESSENCE: to keep our body healthy
THE ROLE OF FOOD IS TO KEEP OUR ORGANISM HEALTHY. THIS MEANS TO SUPPLY TO THE ORGANISM THE APPROPRIATE AND NECESSARY ELEMENTS IN THE APPROPRIATE FORM AND IN THE REQUIRED QUANTITY.
HOW OUR BODY WORKS:
- Our body is unbelievable
and performs billions of billions of
reactions every second (more than 10 to 18 every second)
- These reactions,
necessary for our health, are possible only if we have a sufficient number of
catalysts this means a suitable balance of trace elements of about 7 grams of
our weight. Without them, our body is not able to function biologically.
- There is a
wonderful cooperation and synchronization between atoms in our organism.
Let's have a look at the structural structure of our body in % by weight and what our body is made of in terms of elements. We will compare our body to the house. Structural elements of our body = „house" in % weight:
- 80% - oxygen and
- 13% - carbon
- 6.99% - Nitrogen,
Calcium, Magnesium, Fluorine, Phosphorus, Potassium, Silicon, Sodium and Sulphur
Trace elements - catalysts = distribution of heating, electricity, water in the house.
- These are elements
that are catalysts of the biological functions of the organism. Without these
catalysts, life is impossible, they are responsible for catalysing and therefore
for balancing our health at the physiological level.
- These catalysts
make up about 7 grams, or 0.01% of body weight (for 70 kg), they are often only
milligrams, but it is not possible without them.
- Mn - MANGAN, Cu -
COPPER, Zn - ZINC, Fe - IRON, Cr - CHROME, Se - SELENIUM, I - IODINE, Mo -
For example: OXYGEN does not move in the body without IRON. Food provides a natural supply of these catalysts. Food should contain only elements that our body can naturally decompose, use and eliminate. All matter is made up of atoms, even our food. It is wonderful and incredible what our body is capable of doing, every second of a whole our lifetime.
Each of us can decide whether to trust the often misleading ads and cheap prices. A few questions to think about. Under what conditions can cheap chicken be produced, how many hormones and antibiotics can we find in it, and how much stress did these animals experience? How many pesticides are on the grain, fruit or vegetables we consume? And is our organism built to digest and excrete these elements? It is a coincidence that more and more money is being spent on the so-called common diseases of civilization, which are increasing.
HOW TO KEEP OUR ORGANISM CLEAN
There are many factors why our body becomes clogged. One of them is food full of pesticides, preservatives, dyes, improperly processed, unripe and full of refined sugar ... We often have trouble finding fresh organic products that are pesticide-free, preservative-free, dye-free, properly prepared, ripe, refined sugar-free, ... Another factor is clogged points in our energy part of the being, which affects our physiological health. It is, for example, angry or regret, when we do not accept events as they are and we are in the WANTING state. This creates an unpleasant energy for ourselves and others, which manifests itself at the level of the body.
PRINCIPLES OF CLEAN BODY:
- it is ideal not to clog the
organism or as little as possible, and to clean it regularly
- do not eat more than our body can absorb and excrete, and pay attention to proper drinking (do not drink with or after food and drink clean water). WATER IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF CLEANING AND MAINTAINING THE PURITY OF OUR ORGANISM (of course without chemistry, without sugar, ...).
- supply the body with everything it needs, food prepared appropriately, in suitable quantity and quality. The basis for cleansing the body is to supply all the necessary trace elements, primarily from a suitable food. If we lack these elements from the food, it is advisable to supply them with the help of mineral supplements, which do not have to go through the digestive tract (stomach, intestines, ...) and are in liquid and ionized form. Because in many cases, our digestive system is unable to extract the necessary minerals from food.
- a pure mind is an essential part of our global purity. With major weight changes or illness, it is important to focus on what is going on in our thinking (whether we experience anger, apprehension, fears, emotional aspects in relationships with partners or children, ..., or other emotional pressures in life in work ...)
What does this mean in terms of our health? It is very important to respect not only that our food is to be varied, but also to respect the various dimensions that are appropriate for our body, our being. When we are trapped at different levels of our body, it shows us the need to supply the body with the specific elements that the body needs. It is advisable to change something and adapt.
Here is an example of what it looks like in our body when we have "good" coffee with sugar and milk:
- At the energy level, coffee
blocks the receipt of information (ideas, thoughts ...) - signifiers.
- Refined sugar is indecomposable for our body.
- Milk is not suitable for adults (There is no mammal in the wild that feeds milk in adulthood). In nature, animals drink water and eat what nature makes available to them in their natural form
- Acidity is formed in the body
We are not saying that you should not drink coffee with milk and sugar, but it is appropriate to realize what is happening at different levels in our beings when we drink it. And we recommend you to test it for yourself with the muscle test. Everyone is responsible for their health and have the right to do what they „want". However, it is interesting when people are surprised that their blood pressure is not right, they have clogged blood vessels, increased acidity in the body, ...
The following table contains some options for cleansing our body on a physical level.
WHAT IS A SUITABLE FOOD
For each of us, the needs evolve and change, according to what our organism needs at a given time in order to be able to biologically perform all the necessary catalysis for our organism. It follows that a suitable diet is slightly different for each of us depending on our condition, our activities, environment, weather, ...
It is advisable to respect certain basic principles. And these relate to:
- 1) OUR DIGESTION
- 2) OF FOOD
1) OUR DIGESTION
In our text we present only the basic principles of the function of digestion only for an idea and understanding of how our organism works. More detailed information on the digestion of our body can be found in the literature.
In the overall process of digestion, when it is necessary to get the necessary elements from food into our body, the individual organs and stages of digestion have a role to play. Realizing the functions that our body performs is wonderful. This awareness allows us to better understand and respect our body and provide it with only suitable food (as much as possible). We help our body and being to live a healthy and full life. We alone are responsible for taking care of our body and our being. Let us realize for ourselves what the consequences may be if we supply the body with suitable or unsuitable food.
OUR BODY ABSORBS:
- digestive system
- under the tongue in the mouth through the mucosa directly into the bloodstream (this absorption applies only to ionized elements, but not to the normal diet - such as Bioligocee solutions - link?)
- lungs (oxygen ...)
The following diagram explains the absorption of elements by our body, which are contained in foods and also in food supplements. Elements are classified into 2 groups for a) ionized, b) non-ionized:
a) IONIZED = prepared, ion is a positively or negatively electrically charged particle of atomic size (atom, molecule, sometimes also a group of atoms or molecules). That is, one where the total number of electrons differs from the total number of protons. The advantage of ionized food supplements is direct absorption into the bloodstream. And it brings:
- faster absorption of elements
- faster response - acceptance of necessary elements by cells
- simple absorption process
Everything that is not absorbed under the tongue can be swallowed and absorbed through the digestive process. Cells have receptors that recognize natural elements. And according to their needs, they will accept the element or not. Unnecessary elements are naturally eliminated by the body.
b) NON-IONIZED = from food, by digesting food, our body obtains the necessary elements. If our digestive system does not work properly, then all the necessary elements are not absorbed, and the result is a lack of these elements in the body.
Today, it is mandatory to state 7 food information on the content, which is energy value, fats, saturated fatty acids, carbohydrates, and of those sugars, proteins, salt. The question is whether this is all that needs to be taken into account, whether it is all relevant information and who decides on the obligations and determines the choice of information.
On the contrary, important properties of the elements that food contains and you will not find on the packaging are:
- contained atoms and trace elements
- specific conductivity = resistivity
- absorption structure -
- GI - glycemic index
It depends on the purity of the composition of individual elements (possible presence of pesticides, toxins, hormones and other substances that are not degradable by our organism in food). Our cells have receptors to recognize natural elements. These are many different parameters of food. And it is very difficult to measure and control them all. Therefore, it is appropriate to listen and perceive our heart to distinguish and perceive a suitable or inappropriate food for us (eg using a muscle test). Food should contain only elements that our body can naturally decompose, use and eliminate.
VIEW OF FOOD FROM THE PERSPECTIVE:
- A) COMPOSITION AND
CONTENT OF TRACE ELEMENTS
- B) ENERGY
- C) ENERGY VALUE IN
TERMS OF FREQUENCIES
- D) ACID CREATION
(OR pH BALANCE)
- E) GLYCEMIC INDEX
A) COMPOSITION AND CONTENT OF TRACE ELEMENTS
In the table below,
we can see what each element contributes to according to the approved health
claims (COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012).
You will find more information about the benefits of individual elements in professional books. This information cannot be included on foods or food supplements as it does not comply with the above regulation. The question is who makes up these regulations and what their purpose is.
Table of trace elements that contribute to:
The following table shows the essential trace elements in the various foods and food supplements of Bioligo solutions:
WE CONSIDER THE CONTENT OF ADDED ENERGY, WHICH THE FOOD RECEIVES FROM CULTIVATION (SUNSHINE), THROUGH TRANSPORT, PURCHASE, TO PREPARATION OF THE FOOD. It is the solar energy, the thoughts, the words, and all the energy it receives throughout its life cycle. If we grow or cook with LOVE or anger, it will feel in the food. Our being accepts everything in the FOOD. Even these energies. Because even food has a memory because it contains water. The topic of water reactions, based on his experiments with resonance, was elaborated by Dr. Masaru Emoto, who proves the influence of different energies on water.
WE DIVIDE THE ADDED ENERGY (different from the energy value on the packaging) ACCORDING TO 2 PARAMETERS, THAT IS SOLAR ENERGY AND THE TOTAL ENERGY CONTRIBUTION TO OUR ORGANISM:
1. Primary energy direct benefit from the sun: these are all plants (vegetables, salads, fruits, grains, ...) that grow in nature and are naturally exposed to the sun's rays.
It is probable that we have all experienced a difference between the ripe fruit we have just plucked from the tree and the fruit that is harvested before ripening. Ripe fruit contains a lot of solar energy, but also fructose (sweets), which our body very naturally transforms into energy in contrast to refined sugar.
2. Secondary energy benefit: foods that no longer contain directly (or less) primary energy. As we know, in nature we have 2 main groups of animals: herbivores (elephants, cows, horses, sheep, pigs, ...) and carnivores (beasts, spiders, sharks ...) human usually chooses herbivores to eat (few exceptions aside). If we eat the meat of herbivores, it is already the transformed primary energy from the plant diet to the secondary diet, because the primary solar energy has already been used by the animal.
3. Tertiary energy benefit: foods that have received or have already consumed primary energy but are additionally transformed by inappropriate freezing, frying, baking or cooking. Food loses energy during every procedure.
C. ENERGY VALUE OF FOODS IN TERMS OF FREQUENCIS
(see table below, according to which energy values and the condition of foodstuffs, persons, places ... can be measured)
This means that food, thanks to its frequency, can bring us energy, and really feed us, or bring us nothing at all and even harm us. An example is unripe fruit. Our body does not receive energy, is difficult to digest and often forms acidity. Acidity can cause (as well as refined sugar, pesticides, ...) problems with joints, gout, ....
DIMENSIONS OF FOOD IN TERMS OF ENERGY:
- WHERE FOOD GROWS,
WHETHER UNDER OR ABOVE THE GROUND AND HOW HIGH
- WHAT COLOR IT HAS
- HOW WORKS THE KUNDALINI = LIFE ENERGY
- THE SHAPE OF FOODS
DETERMINES THEIR FORM WAVES
- THEIR SCENTS
- IN WHICH SOIL HAVE
- INFLUENCE OF
DISTANCE FROM HIGH VOLTAGE
- EFFECT OF DISTANCE
FROM ROAD OR FACTORY (AIR POLLUTION)
- ENERGY OF THE PLACE
It is appropriate to respect and take into account the 2 values of food and energy contained in them:
1. The absolute value is the energy content of a given food that it can bring us.
2. Relative value means how food affects us
Let's take the example of a food that has an energy value of 10 (absolute value). When eaten by a person who is tired and has a personal energy level of 5 (relative value), it will be beneficial. But when our personal energy level is 30, we will need to balance and compensate for the lower energy of the food (5) to our level of 30, and this will require energy (see table of energy values).
Table of energy values
D) ACID CREATION (OR pH BALANCE)
We will now mention the pH of the organism (for a healthy organism the pH should be 7.2 and for blood the pH should be around 7.4). If we eat unripe fruits and vegetables or drink unsuitable wine (acid wines, often champagne), various juices, etc., acidity can form in the body, which damages our body. Although some foods are acidic, such as ripe lemons, they do not acidify the body.
Alcohol that is suitable for us and does not form the acidity of the organism. To a reasonable extent, alcohol is suitable for us because it has relaxing effects and allows us to understand. A suitable level of alcohol ranges from 0.6 to 0.8 per mile 0/00, which is 1 to 2 glasses of wine. And this is mentioned in the Latin proverb "In vino veritas" or in wine is true.
Let's look at the properties of the elements found in suitable foods in the following table:
E) GLYCAEMIC INDEX (GI) OF FOODSTUFFS
is a value that indicates the rate at which the body uses glucose (sweet C6H12O6) from a particular food. Exactly, GI is defined as the area under the glycaemic curve (blood sugar) within two hours of ingestion of a given food, expressed as a percentage of the area under the curve after ingestion of the same amount of carbohydrate in the form of pure glucose. It is assumed that glucose has a glycaemic index of 100. For example, wholemeal bread has a GI = 65, so the glucose contained in wholemeal bread is used by the body in about 2 times longer than pure glucose. The glycaemic index is influenced by many factors, such as the fibre content, the preparation process, the cooking time of the food, etc. The GI value of the food cannot be taken as the only factor influencing the glycaemic response. Because the rate of glucose absorption into the blood also affects the total amount of digestion in the stomach (the more food the stomach receives, the faster the body tries to get food out of the stomach ⇒ digestion and blood glucose rise are faster). In practice, this means that the body is better able to obtain and use the glucose that these foods contain from foods with a lower GI. Also, foods with a low GI do not burden the body with large fluctuations in blood glucose levels, which can contribute to the development of type II diabetes. Although the glycaemic index is sometimes used as an indicator of the rate of insulin release into the blood, some foods with a low glycaemic index release a lot of insulin; for this purpose, it is better to take into account the insulin index (source Wikipedia.org).
According to the Institute of Health Information and Statistics of the Czech Republic, 234,071 people were officially affected by diabetes in 1975, but in 2018 the number of diabetics was already around 900,000. In addition, these data do not include people who are not being treated or have problems, but are not completely ill. It's unbelievable that no one wonders why. And isn't it a coincidence that our diet and everything that is allowed to be sold on the market can have "merit" on this serious fact? At the same time, the often-underestimated GI glycaemic index mentioned above has an incredible effect on the production of insulin, which can cause diabetes. What happens in the body when consuming foods with a high GI? A food with a high GI causes a rapid overproduction of insulin, which lowers blood glucose below its optimal value. This creates the need to replenish the intake of food with a high GI. There are large fluctuations in insulin production and blood glucose levels, which is harmful to our body. For example, beer has a high GI = 110 and for many people it is impossible to drink only one beer and not order another.
The extensive topic of diabetes cannot be summarized in a few paragraphs. If you are interested in this topic in depth, we will be happy to provide you with further information.
SUMMARY OF THE BASICS OF HEALTHY EATING:
- UNDERSTAND WHY AND HOW TO EAT PROPERLY
- RESPECT YOUR BEING
- LEARN THE DIFFERENT METHODS OF MEASURING FOODS THAT ARE SUITABLE FOR US. AS A MUSCLE TEST, HEART, MENTAL SCALES - PERCEIVED THROUGH ENERGY WITH THE HAND, ...
- LISTEN TO OUR BODY = DO NOT EAT TOO MUCH
- TO EAT PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN SUITABLE ENERGIES SUCH AS THE SUN, LOVE, NICE THOUGHTS ...
- EAT A DIFFERENT DIET TO SUPPLY OUR ORGANISM THE NECESSARY ELEMENTS, MAINLY TRACE ELEMENTS, FOR PERFORMING THE NECESSARY BIOLOGICAL CATALYSTS. OR, IF NECESSARY, SUPPLEMENT TRACE ELEMENTS WITH FOOD SUPPLEMENTS WHICH CAN BE ABSORBED UNDER THE LANGUAGE.
- DO NOT ENTER OUR ORGANISM BY WHAT IT CAN NOT NATURALLY DISASSEMBLE AND / OR EXCLUDE AS REFINED SUGAR, ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS, PESTICIDES, CHEMICAL SPRAYS, ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES IN MEAT, ...
- DO NOT DRINK WHEN EATING - SEE DRINKING
- LISTEN TO THE ORGANISM, AND WHEN OUR BODY SHOWS THE SYMPTOMS OF DISEASE, TO SOLVE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BY COMPLETING WITH APPROPRIATE ELEMENTS
- ALWAYS REMEMBER THE TASTY SPICES
- AND LET'S ENJOY THE GOOD FOOD WITH DELIGHT.
We live in wonderful times; we have a choice. Nature offers us many opportunities to take good care of our health. It's up to us what we do, what and how we eat. We decide where everything will go. When we stop believing in advertising and buy what is appropriate, the industry will naturally stop producing what is not sold. Let's use it, let's be interested, it's about our responsibility.